1. save tonight eagle-eye cherry | 2. my own worst enemy lit | 3. better days citizen king | 4. you oughta know alanis morissette | 5. creep radiohead | 6. what’s my age again? blink-182 | 7. iris goo goo dolls | 8. learn to fly foo fighters | 9. semi-charmed life third eye blind | 10. don’t speak no doubt | 11. closing time semisonic | 12. mr. jones counting crows | 13. bitch meredith brooks | 14. bittersweet symphony the verve | 15. losing my religion r.e.m. | 16. smells like teen spirit nirvana | 17. what’s up 4 non blondes
songs to shout at the top of your lungs, driving with the windows open, on the back roads of your hometown. come on, you know the words.
↳ L I S T E N H E R E
This song is wonderful as an alarm song to wake up to. I can only smile and be in a good mood when I hear it. Sam Tsui is prefect :) Support him by buying his new album on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/make-it-up/id644755665
This is what my life is like during finals. The video here.
You wanna know what gets me off? What really turns me on? Writing an essay without changing the default size 11 Calibri font with no line spacing, and then changing it to size 12 Times New Roman with double spacing and seeing it grow from 3 to 5 pages. Yeah, that really gets me going.
I type my essays singled spaced so when I double space it, I feel like I wrote a lot. That really gets me going too.
Ever since this happened I’ve been dreaming about Fringe/Star Trek crossovers, to the point of assigning Fringe characters to Starfleet positions. And then I was like WELL WHY NOT JUST PHOTOSHOP IT because I don’t have boundaries. The positions are a little murky because of the constraints of finding screencaps that fit together (which is also why I didn’t include everybody, SORRY), but here are the vague assignments:
- Broyles is captain (and a Vulcan)
- Olivia is first officer
- Atlivia is chief of security, and ideally Lincoln and Charlie would be security with her because having the uniform colors correspond with Blueverse/Redverse/Amberverse is half the fun.
- Astrid is a science officer (technically she might be more suited to communications officer since I feel like a lot of what she does on Fringe is communications/translation type stuff, but I didn’t have anybody else in blue sooooo)
- Alt-Astrid is helmsman
- Peter is chief engineer
- Walter is chief science officer
- Lincoln is navigator/tactical officer
- William Bell is already Spock so whatever
- Nina is probably some Starfleet higher-up or captain of a rival ship idk
Don’t talk to me about confusion arising from having multiple versions of the same person on the bridge, THEY’RE WEARING DIFFERENT COLORS IT’S FINE
looking for just text posts?? here you go
how about your old themes? no problem
need to know your post limit status? check it out
need to switch a blog quickly? press: control + alt + n
want to make text bigger? make a post and hit control + 1
While NBC is announcing their new lineup Monday, they may hold off on making the final decision on whether to renew Hannibal.
#I KNEW IT #THIS IS WHY THEY’RE DOING THE ABBREVIATED NO-COMMERCIAL EPISODE NEXT WEEK #THAT’S GOING TO MAKE THEIR DECISION #EVERYONE PLEASE WATCH HANNIBAL LIVE NEXT WEEK #IT STARTS 15 MINUTES LATER THAN USUAL AND RUNS STRAIGHT THROUGH
I cannot stress how amazing this show is. Everything about the show (cinematography, acting, script etc) is so well done and fantastic. Everyone should give this show a chance and watch one episode or two or perhaps more. I know it may not seem like the “type” of show most people would watch (I didn’t think it would be my cup of tea initially either) but it is so much more than what you think it is.
AGENTS OF SHIELD FULL TRAILER.
DON’T TOUCH LOLA.
Actually, this kinda reminds me of Fringe. The way set it up I mean. Agents that handle the special/unique cases? Other universes? Aliens? Sounds familiar ;)